nuffnang adds

Saturday, February 22, 2014

BUY COTTON MATERIAL FOR BLOUSE

Yesterday,I went to Nagoya Textile Shop to buy some cotton materials to make blouses. I do not know why suddenly comes the idea to make blouses...earlier, I have drawn various patterns of long blouses (knee length)that are suitable to be worn with long pants or long skirt.I make it baggy look or loose for comfort. I hope I have the clients to buy such blouses. I choose cotton as it is cooling for our hot humid climate. I actually got the idea when I saw some wonderful patterns in the COTTON FRIENDS magazine.In fact , I can also sew embroideries on the white cotton blouse. It is also suitable for those who want to go to Mecca to perform Umrah or Haj(pilgrimage for Muslims).I choose the plain as well as the small blue pink flowers like country look.I contacted my new friend to contact her tailor to sew it..surely I will use the lace too to add more Ummpphh!. Just to share ideas friend.Wish you happy sewing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment