nuffnang adds

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NEW CROCHET HOOKS

As you know I am crazy over all things regarding sewing, embroidery and also crochet. I was really mad on seeing the Amure brand crochet hooks. The set is so beautiful that I contacted my FB friend from Kyoto, Japan to buy and post it to me. It is colourful with different sizes. I just cannot wait for the arrival, for a postman to come and bring the parcel..how nice to open something that we ordered from far.I have seen the price of the same item here is quite expensive.Dear my friend Sohana, sorry for troubling you to go and buy me..it is alright, I suppose you also like to do such work as I know you are also crafters and understand me too.Hopefully, I can get it soon..satisfaction of buying things to be given to you by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment