nuffnang adds

Thursday, February 6, 2014

TUDUNG CLASS

Tomorrow will be Friday.So I take a chance to go to Wakaf Che Yeh, Kota Bharu to attend a Tudung Class (how to make headcover for Muslim ladies). I got her advertisement in her FB and so I booked a place. Last two years, I have joined Zila's Class but I never sew even one Tudung so almost forgotten..so I need to go for another refresher course besides meeting new friends with the same interest, right? I am sure we will enjoy ourselves at Mary Kay Zurra shop with all the ladies laughter and finish three Tudung within one day.I have not yet buy the material for it. Tomorrow morning I will buy at Saleem Aziz shop. I would like to choose soft colour material.I always like to learn and would never stop learning, just to rejuvenate my spirit..who knows one day I can become Tudung exporter..no harm dreaming yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment