nuffnang adds

Friday, November 1, 2013

UNIQUE EMBROIDERY ON T-SHIRT

I just bought 12 empty T-shirts (meaning no-design ye!).I would like to sew handmade embroidery on them. I think they will look nice. Hopefully,all my dear blogger friends will have the idea to try it. Besides thread embroidery,you can also make unique beas embroidery on your kids shirt.Besides, you can make a difference using colurful felt with creative design.For girls,flower designs are their favourite and as for boys you can choose ball or car design. Surely, soon you will be chased after for the order.The unique embroidery on T-shirt must be something different.At least the idea is there but I still did not start ..wait for a fine holiday.I am sure you can start before I do.Just to share ideas.happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment