nuffnang adds

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wool and crochet yarn

oh! ...I have so many activities in my mind.When I browse through Crochet blogs by crochet lovers, I also caught the disease. I went to buy crochet needle and wool yarn of cream and soft brown colour. I plan to do crochet tote bag and after finishing it I am going to decorate it with small colourful crochet flowers which is very popular recently.I already got a book on crochet flowers..just nice!Anyhow,wool and crochet yarn which is more fancy is quite limited here (may be people here don't like to knit or doing crochet..again my hasty generalization!).Anybody wants to go to UK,US or Australia, please buy a lot and sell it to me as I have so many projects to be done.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your bag. It sounds like it will be lovely with the flowers! Happy Crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait Eileen,i am doing it now..when i have finished i'll show you..

    ReplyDelete