nuffnang adds

Saturday, January 5, 2013

FUNNY

It was quite funny as I was blogging at 12 o'clock midnight. When I checked the blog's statistics for the Nuffnang performance and earning, it was stated zero. So, I was blaming my husband for making the mess with my blog that turns zero. I was so frustrated and kept on thinking why? Thanks God for giving me the brain to be able to think rationally. Do you know why? It was stated zero because IT WAS already A NEW DAY!SO NO VISITORS AND EARNING YET. We had a good laugh.And for this year 2013, I would like to increase my income and at least a step better or richer.I want to make further plans in sewing projects,more beads and embroidery or 'jahit sulam',more crochet...I would go to sewing classes like sewing dress and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment