nuffnang adds

Monday, September 9, 2013

BEADS FROM CZECH REPUBLIC

On visiting Czech Republic during the last term holiday (June), I went to the stall selling beads at Prague. Of course I was difficult to make a choice as all beads are unique and rare. I bought some to be used when doing my beads embroidery..but you know, I used sparingly as it is different from the Japanese beads that I used before. The colours are also different..and after using it for quite sometime or when the embroidered clothes is worn out, I wish to unpick and recycle on another new clothes! What an economical species we are!..
On visiting Vienna, Hungary, still very early in the morning, we were already waiting at the market selling all sorts of handmade embroideries,,,as usual my son kept on reminding me,"mum, this is your dangerous zone!".Heppp..."cant't you just keep quiet, I need to pamper myself". After that, we went to the underground shop and la..la..la another dangerous zone..all beautiful items sold!..you can just see the pictures below to see how crazy I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment