nuffnang adds

Friday, October 21, 2011

My friend's wedding dress

Now, I am sewing beads embroidery on my friend's wedding dress (of course she is much younger than i am, to be exact she is my staff). She bought a cream readymade dress from a shop and she asked me to put embellishments of beads, sequins, glass pearls and acrylic stones. I take the white lace flowers which I cut from the lace material and sew at the bottom front of the dress, also on the sleeves.i put a big crystal at the center of each flowers and surround by sequins.Also I sew bling bling glass pearl of different sizes hanging at the edge of the sleeves as well as the dress to make a difference. I want it to look simple, sweet and elegant.The same goes to the long skirt to be worn with the dress..I want her to look great on her important day. I wish you a Happy Wedding Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment