nuffnang adds

Sunday, February 3, 2013

MY CUSTOMER'S BRILLIANT IDEA

today, my new customer came to my shop.She showed me three voile 'tudung' or headcover and asked me to sew beads on the front partof it. At that time , she wore the one as a sample.it is unique as I have never seen other ladies wearing it.Actually , I never thought of that..it is beautiful! sometimes, our customer did contribute brilliant ideas for me in sewing beads embroidery..yes, another free idea.Tq my dear customer.I hope to do it on mine too.

2 comments:

  1. Salam...cantik jahitan sulam nik ;-)kalau nak buat tempahan mcm maner caranya?

    Fazs
    http://supplemensemulajadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fazs boleh pos baju ke alamat; Nik Kamisah Nik Mahmood,
    Lot 2485 Taman Saujana,22000 Jerteh ,Terengganu.
    Nak Sulam benang atau sulam manik?

    ReplyDelete