nuffnang adds

Monday, December 10, 2012

MY HUMBLE SHOP

I call it my humble shop as it is not a big glamourous boutique with 'everything available'..just that I started my business from scratch so I have to study people's need or interest.First of all, I identify my own interest. Yes, when I read business motivational books, they said that we need to start with our hobby..so I love everything about sewing such as embroidery and so on. So I decided to focus on beads embroidery and handmade thread embroidery. I started buying things to be sold related to sewing e.g beads and sewing accessories. I actually do not have the real statistic of those who have similar interest as me.Anyway, I have to be patient to succeed as Robert Kiyosaki said in his book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'.

No comments:

Post a Comment