nuffnang adds

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOOKS ON HANDMADE

I like to go to bookstores and it is quite dangerous if I ever go with my kids (especially boy). He is so jealous and often show bored face whenever at the shop..as for me I can spend hours browsing books especially on the topic of internet marketing, crochet, craft or any on handmade products. Last 2 months, I came across a book entitled 'HAND MADE'..and is an interesting book with all the wonderful designs/patterns of making bags and other crafty items. I am not sure whether the book is in Chinese writing, Korea or Japanese.. of course i only look at the pattern and not at the written characters.I can find it at Popular Bookstore at KB Mall. Starting from that day, i never miss to buy it for my collection and useful reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment