nuffnang adds

Monday, September 13, 2010

Make money from hobbies

First of all my sewing hobby started with sewing gowns for my little girls,sew my own dress and later i put on beads embroideries to decorate. Then my friends saw it and began to ask me to make on theirs.So their friends asked them so they keep on advertising the what so called product and the story went on outside our circle . I
keep on learning by buying DIY books from Japan..I follow the designs and most of the time reorganized or mix and match. I like to collect embroidery books as a guide.These embroideries are so beautiful and unique when you know how to choose the colours. I choose high quality beads imported from Japan with MIYUKI Brand and APPLE Brand..I always refer to the internet for more intricate design.Hello see u again..

No comments:

Post a Comment